- The Amope Pedi Perfect device has a dependable build quality.
- It has a balanced weight, making it easy to maneuver when reaching various areas on your feet.
- Its ergonomic design and quick results will help avoid back pain, cramps and aches caused by prolonged stooping.
- Cleaning the unit is convenient and hassle-free.
- Dead skin is thrown off by the roller during the procedure, thus, do your treatments in well-ventilated areas where it’s easy to clean up.
- It’s a battery-operated device, thus, you may be spending for more batteries if you plan to use it often. Alternatively, use rechargeable batteries.
- Some people complain about the rolling head locking when they press the device harder for a deeper sanding, but it’s actually a safety feature. For a more thorough scrubbing, consider opting for the Extra Coarse roller head.
Amope Pedi Perfect Review
Rough, hard skin can be unsightly and uncomfortable, especially on your part. You’ll also have second thoughts about wearing open footwear because you’ll want to always hide your feet when you’re out. To make things worse, calloused skin can be painful when they start to crack. Good thing the Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Pedicure Foot File is available in the market so you won’t have to arch your back trying to manually scrub your feet for several minutes to an hour with a pumice stone.
Every Amope Pedi Perfect review would speak about the effectiveness of this foot filing device. Current users even share their story of how they have already used many expensive products in the past that aren’t actually effective only to find out that the Amope foot file should have been the one they bought in the first place.
Diamond Crystals on Roller Heads for Silky, Smooth Skin
Diamond crystals are not new in the cosmetic and beauty industry, as they’re used for peeling dead or hard skin especially in high-end facial treatments. With these finely ground diamond particles on the rollers of Pedi Perfect, you can be sure that calloused, hard skin will be effectively removed from your feet in the comfort of your own home. Note: The Diamond Crystals-Extra Coarse Roller is available in Pink or you can buy a separate extra coarse roller.
Convenient Swapping of Roller Heads
Feet come in different types and so does the thickness and stubbornness of the hard skin on them. There will come a time that the initial roller head of your Amore product will have to be changed after constant use to ensure that you’re getting effective and convenient treatment all the time. Changing the heads is no hassle, thanks to the simple swap-in-and-out feature of this electronic foot file. You can also change roller heads when you need to use a more appropriate intensity level for your skin.
Ergonomically Designed for Convenient Use
You don’t have to pay for expensive treatments in high-end establishments just to get silky feet. And when you’re doing it at home, you don’t have to spend almost an hour or two with a pumice stone, stooping towards your feet and giving your back a painful ache in the process. The Amope foot file has an ergonomically shaped handle so your hand can mold perfectly around it, giving you an extremely pleasant and comfortable feel even with prolonged use. The shape of this device also allows you to conveniently use it anywhere and anytime, even while watching television.
Features and Specifications
- The Amope Pedi Perfect unit only weighs 1.86 pounds and is 4.08 inches in length, 2.61 inches in width and 7.09 inches in height.
- The product uses thermoplastic and urethane.
- The device has a safety system that prevents the rollers to function if you apply too much pressure, thus, preventing you from any injuries.
- This battery-operated product utilizes four pieces of AA batteries.
- The Amope Pedi Perfect roller head can spin completely (360 degrees) to achieve great results in the shortest time possible.
- The initial roller head as well as the refills feature Micralumina technology to give you professional-level pedicure treatment in your own home. The microgranulated particles will also conveniently and gently remove excess skin without injuring or damaging other skin layers.
- You have a choice of three different intensity levels upon purchase: Soft Touch, Coarse and Extra Coarse.
Your purchase of an Amope Pedi Perfect unit comes with four AA-sized batteries so you can use it right away to improve the appearance of your skin.
Although the roller heads are detachable and different intensity levels are available for you to choose from, you’ll only have the one that comes with the device when you purchase. Roller head refills which can be bought individually or in mixed packs.
Why choose Amopé Pedi Perfect?
The Pedi Perfect device is a great-value beauty essential especially for those who love to pamper their feet. You can use it for your daily routine, for quick 2-minute fixes, for complete pedicure treatment and even for nightly beauty regimen. For best results, you might want to also buy the daily moisturizer and the skin recovery foot cream offered by the same brand.