We at ShapeThatBod believe that education is as important as health – mentally and physically. We understand that health and education is achievable through financial support. Most of us finished college through scholarship. That’s why we would like to help deserving students to achieve their desires to finish college. We also like to expand awareness about mental and physical health through this scholarship especially to college students. If you want to join the contest, please read the following instructions and details carefully.
Congratulations to Kinsey Ehmann for Winning our 2018 Scholarship Contest!
Student name: Kinsey Ehmann
University: Pepperdine University
We are group of individuals who shares knowledge about the importance of health, fitness and nutrition through blogging with careful research about today’s trends and breakthroughs in health.
In order for you to join in the contest, applicants must be any legal U.S. or Canadian resident who is 18 years or older and is currently attending an accredited college or university. Applicants are not required a specific course or program to join the contest. Open to undergraduate and graduate students. Incoming freshmen are also encourage to join as long as he/she is enrolled after the deadline.
About the scholarship
Amount awarded: 500 USD (1 winner)
Submission entries starts 1st June 2018
Deadline 31st August 2018 11:59 PM EST
Announcement of winner 20th September 2018
Open to students currently enrolled in a college/university in the USA
Write a 500-1,500 English word essay about the following topics. You may choose only one.
- Discuss 5 stress relief alternatives that most people are not aware of, or take for granted
- Fast food restaurants are taking too much blame than they should over obesity
- Explain how fitness programs at work can improve efficiency
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Paid and Free Treatment
- Positive and Negative Effects of Meat-free Nutrition
- Causes of Eating Disorders and Obesity
- Pros and Cons of Health Insurance
- Balancing studies and health for college students
Criteria for judging the essay is based on creativity, originality, writing ability and overall presentation.
Submission and award
(Update: Deadline has been reached. We will announce the winner on or before September 20, 2018. Thank you for submitting your entry!)
Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Full name and contact information (preferably email address)
- Name of college/university you will attend to or currently enrolled in
- Proof of enrollment and letter of reference that you are a bonafide student of that college/university
The winner will receive 500 USD for tuition or books. Deadline 31st August 2018.
As much as we value education and health, we value your privacy. We will not share, give or sell any information you sent to us.
By submitting your application, you agree to allow ShapeThatBod.com to use your essay for promotional purposes. The winner’s essay and name will be posted on this site.